Autumn Activities - Payment
As you will have seen from the latest PTA Minutes, we are going to trial a new payment process for PTA activities. It will be one payment of £5 per child to cover a term of PTA activities.
This idea has been raised with the PTA over a number of years in one form or another and we feel that now is an ideal time to trial the process. There are a couple of advantages to this, firstly, convenience for parents, and secondly, online payments significantly reduce administration and assists with the Covid complications of handling cash.
The payment will cover a minimum of 3 PTA activities in a term. This term the payment will cover:
Spooky Day – non uniform day on Friday 23rd October
Halloween Hunt – Half term activities & competition
Christmas Activities – Winter Wonderland (full details tbc)
Payment is very simple...
1. Access your Parentmail account
2. Select ‘payments’
3. Select your child’s name/'PTA Autumn Activities'
4. Select ‘add to basket'
5. Make an online payment
We would appreciate you making your payment by Friday 23rd October please.
• If your child is unwell on the day of the event, any items distributed (gifts, prizes etc) will be put aside for your child.
• If an event is cancelled due to COVID restrictions, the event will be carried over in to next term.
• The £5 payment covers all activities, we are not able to offer separate events and payments. If your child wishes to participate in one, not another then the payment is still £5 as the ParentMail system has a minimum charge.
• Fundraising opportunities this year will be limited, but the funds are needed more than ever. The £5 is a charitable donation to the school, so no refunds will be made.
We will review the success of this new process and the payment charge early next year. But for now we hope that you find this new process a positive change and we thank you in advance for your cooperation during this trial period.
As always we welcome any feedback you may have, please contact us by email at Brookmanspta@gmail.com.
We look forward to seeing all of the children dressed up on Friday.